Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, November 18, 2005

I want to tell you a story

About my friend Eve.

Some selected quotes from her blog:

"I honestly don’t know how, when, or why I all of a sudden became the World’s Largest “What Not to do for the Bar Exam” Example."

-- July 26, 2005

"F Property, it’s not gonna be on the exam till February."

-- July 26, 2005

"… the realization, that is, of how much things are going to suck now that I’ll be re-taking in February.*"
-- August 2, 2005

"I've never been a bar-failer before. I've never been a bar-retaker."

-- Yesterday

Well, Eve just found out

* apparently, one could follow her Bar Exam Program, MMD's and all

* she will not learn whether Property is on the exam in February

* she will not retake the bar in February

* she STILL has never been a bar-failer, and is STILL not a bar-retaker.

MS. EVE, ESQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares