Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, January 01, 2006

About Me


Hello, there! My name is Michael Bassett; I'm a resident of Port Clinton, Ohio, where I have a law practice.

I started this blog in May, 2005, to chronicle the experience of taking the Ohio bar exam. Once the bar was over, it became a chronicle of waiting for the bar results. And passing it. :)

But with the bar over, I was not ready to give up on the blog. After all, while I passed the bar exam, I was now a member of the bar. And I thought chronicling my experiences and thoughts on the law, as well as life in general, would be worthwile and something folks would find interesting.

I am a Democrat; an Ohio State fan; and very committed to the fight for battered women in court. I consider myself a little zany and occasionally a bit different. I think this is a good thing.

If you want to drop me a line, and aren't offering me the opportunity to deposit a million dollars into a Nigerian bank account, please feel free: bassettmichael-at-hotmail-dot-com. (Please just put WMTTB in the subject line, so I know it's not a piece of junk mail.)

Enjoy the blog!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares