Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, December 29, 2005

Let it snow...just not on my ISP...

We're getting snow right now.

Big, fluffy snowflakes. Really quite beautiful. Don't know if it's supposed to stick.

I'd be much more inclined to celebrate this development (because it is pretty), were it not that I fear it will further delay my ISP people from climbing whatever tower they have to climb to supposedly get me a better signal.

Right now, for wireless Internet, I am remarkably wedded to sitting on my "porch" (it's not really, it's a room on the back of my condo with windows facing the harbor. It feels just as warm as the rest of the place.) And hoping my Internet is kind.

Yesterday, it worked until about noon and stopped.

Bah humbug.

My ISP does not have long to fix this problem before they are told I want my money back.

And now it's stopped snowing.

So perhaps they'll get down to it.

One can hope.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares