Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mission Statement

While passing the Ohio bar exam was an achievement I am very proud of, it is only a means to the end of further achievements. I believe I can bring to the legal profession a concern for those who suffer at the hands of a system that often seems not to know, to care, or to understand their plight. This is particularly evident to me in terms of domestic violence (which I have discussed in many posts on this blog.) So, as I go forward, this blog will make the transition from a blog to a blawg. (It's a blog about the law, which we just misspel to make ourselves feel important.) It will continue to be a chronicle of my day-to-day activities and my observations of all things interesting and not so interesting; but it will also be my "take" on the bar...and my taking on the bar, too.

Stay tuned.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares