Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blog! It's Good For Your Bar!

When I started this thing, I could hear people saying, "That'll be a distraction from your studying!"

I'm happy to report that it appears that blogging does NOT detract from passage of the par.

In Ohio, so far as I can tell, it's 5 for 5.

I passed.

Linds, the first bar blogger I discovered, and one of the funnier gals on the planet, passed.

Lawvlife passed.

Chris Geidner, who has a pretty darned good site passed.

OLS, who was worried she'd have to be a moderately upscale prostitute in Columbus, passed. (Although, a lawyer I know says the difference between a hooker and a lawyer is that a hooker just sells her body, a lawyer sells his mind.)

Now we get to wait for Eve, TSC Girl and Glib Gurl. Eve & GG get their results November 18; TSC Girl is in NJ, where apparently everything is scored but they take a peculiar delight in saying, "We have your results but it's taking us a while to get them done and until then we aren't telling you when you'll get them."

Hang in there ladies...there will be light at the end of the tunnel!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares