Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, October 28, 2005

Grateful (R-119 minutes)

Still feeling good.

In the shower, realized that, no matter what the results, I have many things to be grateful for:

  • I live in the greatest country in the world.

  • I lead a fascinating, amazing life, and there's, God willing, much more in store.

  • I have a way of sustenance regardless of the outcome.

  • My family, while occasionally aggravating and certainly sometimes nuttier than a fruitcake, is wonderful.

  • I have the world's greatest friends.
And by the way, just in case I haven't or don't mention it, to all you readers of the blog...thanks. Sharing this experience has been terrific. (No, I'm not going anywhere regardless of the results, but the support, encouragement, and friendship from those of you I know and those of you I've never met is something I'll always treasure. Through good times and MMD's, you've helped sooo much.)

Thanks.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares