Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, October 27, 2005

R-571 minutes

Over at Linds' place, she's planning a drunk blogging party for tomorrow night.

I've begged off, because I don't drink. But on the advice of people who don't usually drink, either, I am drinking this evening. I just opened a Labatt's. I plan to open a second one.

(If I do, it'll be some sort of world record. I usually can't make it much farther than the bottom of one without falling asleep.)

The consensus among my friends seems about as follows:

I'm on a major nutty.

Alcohol is needed.

I will probably get some sleep tonight.

Quote of the Night:

ME: "So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how weird am I?"
LNZE: "Well, you don't seem that weird to me. But think about the last three times I've seen you. "
ME: "Yeah, tonight, before that when I was working 90 hours a week; the time before that was two Sundays before the Barzam."
LNZE: "Yeah. I've almost forgotten what normal is."

Laura, I'm about to call you back, as soon as Larry King Live is over.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares