Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, October 28, 2005

Dear Ohio Supreme Court (R-137 minutes)

All I want to say is, I hope you have your sh*t together.

You know, everyone's name who should be on the list on the list.

No erroneous additions where, in two days, you'll call them from celebrating and say, "We're really sorry, we screwed up."

None of that telling people who passed they might have failed.

Also, please get that beloved list to your OIT department ON TIME.

Or early.

As you may have seen from my posts so far today, I'm doing pretty well. Notice a tendency to not be able to sit still, yes, but am calm.

Please don't make what will be a weird, wild and wooly day worse.

Thank you.

Sincerely,


Michael




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares