Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, October 28, 2005

A Quick Word About Today (R-114 minutes)

Please be reminded...this is how today will unfold on the blog.

As you can tell, I'm pretty well liveblogging my life right now until I leave to make my way to the SUDL, which will probably happen in about ten minutes or so.

Once there, I will continue to blog right up until I get the results.

Then I will enter a period of probably 2-3 hours of radio silence, regardless of what the results are, so I have time to let IRL people know in person, by phone, or by email. There are some folks who deserve to know from me in person and not over the Internet.

My goal is to post no later than 11, and hopefully much sooner. Of course, much of that's tied to Ohio.

If you know me and have my phone number...uh, not to be impolite, but, well, I'd suggest not calling. Heaven knows what sort of mood I'll be in.

I'll post soon enough!

Thanks for stopping by!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares