Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Packing...or trying to...

I'm trying to pack.

First of all, I have a paucity of boxes here, which I will remedy soon.

Beyond that, I am finding that emotionally it's taking a toll.

Which is weird.

I mean, I moved out of a house that I lived in for much longer and which was far superior to this apartment in May. While the actual leaving was tough, packing was not.

Here, I'm sort of wandering around, trying to pick through things.

Somehow, not believing that I'm in the last few hours of living here, looking out and seeing the apartments across the pond.

Hmmmm.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares