Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, November 25, 2005

The Post About Michael & Music (part 2)

Monday, I had to go from Sylvania to Perrysburg, with a stop at Circuit City to buy a new DVD player for the grocery store. As I was walking through the parking lot, I heard something jangling, and I thought, My goodness, that sounds like sleigh bells.

Well, between that and the cold air, it sort of started to get me in the Christmas spirit, so I thought I'd flip on the radio and see if WRQN (more popularly known to those in the Toledo area as 101.5 the River) had started their Christmas musc yet. Never one to be delayed by being only two weeks from Halloween, as a matter of fact, they had.

Now, this was a source of just immeasurable good news to me. A surefire way to improve my mood is to get some Christmas music playing. I love Christmas...people are usually happier around that time of year and, in theory, we're all smiling a bit more.

Beyond that, there are two great things going for this Christmas season. First, I am going to New York in three weeks, which will be a lot of fun; second, and here I apologize if you are not in the same boat, this is the first Christmas season in seven years I will get to enjoy without the specter of exams hanging over my head.

PS: As some of you may know, my birthday is Christmas Day. I think I decided I want to switch with Eve, whose birthday is November 24. That way, it occasionally falls on Thanksgiving, but no one can give you a "this is your Thanksgiving AND birthday present song and dance." Definitely better. :)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares