Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, November 20, 2005

There's Nothing On. No, Really. There is NOTHING On

So, I decided to check out TVGuide's website to see what "The Poseidon Adventure" is all about, since I've never seen it, and I want to know if it sounds like something I'd enjoy.

And I find out that NBC Sports is showing...

"Bull Riding: PBR in Uncasville, Conn."

I have several questions/thoughts.

  • How long have I been asleep that bull riding is such a mainstream sport it now gets NATIONAL NETWORK COVERAGE?

  • How many bullriders are there, really, in Uncasville, Connecticut? For that many, how many BULLS are there in Uncasville, Connecticut?

  • NBC Sports has fallen on some pretty hard times.

  • Why would anyone go to Uncasville, Connecticut, especially at this time of the year? Why in the world wouldn't they have it in, say, Los Angeles or Tampa or somewhere slightly more temperate?
Good grief...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares