Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, November 20, 2005

Verdict on the Poseidon Adventure

OK. TVGuide says the original is far superior to the one on NBC.

Beyond which, it's about a boat capsizing and being upside down and people trying to get out.

And it's three hours long.

Meanwhile, on "The Simpsons," Homer is running for mayor.

I haven't seen an episode of the Simpsons on Sunday night yet this season, since I've been watching "West Wing." So I think I'll go for that. And if I want to see Poseidon Adventure, I'll rent the original.

We now return you to Uncasville..




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares