Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, March 30, 2006

Should You Just Have $22.00 Burning A Hole In Your Pocket...

...thanks to GG, here is a way to get rid of it.

Now, truly. Is this necessary? I mean, one of the many, many reasons I love my iPod is that it fits conveniently into the pocket of whatever pants I am wearing. I do not feel the need, nor the desire, to clasp this technological marvel to my groin, however. I can walk through an airport, take a speedwalk around my condo complex, or go wherever I want, and the iPod is already portable enough and carryable enough.

Good grief...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares