Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, June 25, 2005

Lines Composed Two Floors Above A Break From A Full Day Saturday Class on Property

I think that I shall never see
A place as desolate as the law school at UT
On June 24 (the day after June 23)
Where law students study property.

While others are enjoying summers carefree
We're dealing with the marketable title warranty
The covenants which you must not breach
Will soon cause every one of us to screech

We've had adverse posession with Jack and Jackie
Whose property was adversely possessed -- how truly tacky!
And Sam constructed a fence for his neighbor Diane's appeasement
And she had to maintain it, as part of an easement.

And so my summer will go, I fear
As the end of my ten minute break draws oh so near.
So, enjoy your summers, lucky people, and when you're back from your rest
I'll still be studying for this bleeping test.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares