Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, June 19, 2005

Among the Treetops

It's been a pretty decent weekend; I'm in Port Clinton (will return to Toledo later this evening), and my parents have been gone all weekend taking my brother to camp, so I've had the house to myself. And no, I didn't have a party or somesuch crazy thing. I've really been studying, or taking a break from same, all weekend.

We recently moved to a new house and my favorite room is a sort of sunroom, with windows on three walls. Our house sits on a cliff (which could prove convenient if this bar exam studying proves oppressive, or unsuccessful), and on the ground under the cliff trees were planted years ago. So, sitting in the sunroom (which is where I've been for most of the weekend), you do feel like you are up in the trees. It's a rather strange, but really neat, effect.

I have to say, yesterday I probably overdid it here and, by about 9:30, was getting sick of this room and had to go take shelter in the family room just to move.

I outlined Contracts this weekend and am now going through my CivPro outline. I also did 34 multichoice questions from BarBri on Contracts, and got 20 right. This is about 58%, which is comforting, because Feinberg of PMBR fame said that by the end of June, we would probably be at 60%. Perhaps, perhaps, things are coming together. Knock on wood.

I'm going to start packing up my car and wait for my parents to return home, so I can wish my dad a happy father's day. Plus, he's going to make steak on the grill!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend. Make sure you check the stunning statistic right below this entry.

PS: Howdy, Michelle (probably the person reading this who's known me the longest...1st grade...the stories she could tell)-- will I see you July 9?




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares