Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, July 03, 2005

Good day

Today was a pretty good day. For one thing, my PMBR scores seem to have found their way out of the canyon into which they had previously plummeted. I got 28/50 Contracts questions right -- and 34/50 right on ConLaw (which is where I should be by the end of the month. Now if I can just slip someone a five dollar bill to get them to ask those thirty-four ConLaw questions, all would be well.)

I also did the Partnership outline (only something like five more to go.)

Best part of the day was definitely when I spent some time out on the pergola (yeah, I didn't know what it was either) reading something completely not related to the law. (Madam Secretary by Madeline Albright, which is a lot better-written and funnier than I thought it was.) Then, I put the chair back down, stretched out, laid down, and fell fast asleep. (I never fall asleep outside.)

But I did today.

Enjoy the Fourth! Pause for a second to think about how lucky we are to live here, and what sacrifices it took to get us here.

Night, everyone. :)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares