Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Monday, July 04, 2005

Pithiest comment yet on the MBE

"Taking the MBE is like fighting 200 hundred miniatures poodles, one at a time, in
sequence. Anyone and their dog can handle a fight with one poodle, but if you have
to fight two hundred in a day you had better get in shape."

-- from Pass the California Bar Exam (yes, I KNOW I'm not taking the California Bar exam, but I am taking the same MBE and I've recently discovered this passion for reading about how others cope with the madness.)

BTW, I'm very glad I'm not taking the California Bar Exam. The highest pass rate is 56.9%, and occasionally, they have something like 40-45% of their people pass. I'll gladly take the Buckeye State's 70% pass rate any day. Plus, we have the Buckeyes.

(On the other hand, if you can take South Dakota, they have a 93% pass rate. How bad would you feel if you flunked that one?)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares