Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, July 30, 2005

What I Did Yesterday

Hmm. Yesterday, I

  • sat outside and read in the morning.

  • played around on my computer

  • sat outside and read in the afternoon

  • ran over to Barry's Bagels

  • burned a new CD

  • sat outside and read until the sun went down
basically, I could encapsulate it by saying...

Yesterday, I

  • did whatever the hell I wanted!

Today looks to be more of the same. I'm going to do a little work on cleaning up the wreckage from Hurricane Barzam which has enveloped this place (there is actually professional help coming on Monday, but I still need to work on it before they get here.) And, at 7:00, I'm dining at Ciao! with Carol, which will be great. (If you're looking to lay odds, sportsfans, I'll get the lasagna...I almost always get it, and when I was there recently, I didn't, so now I simply must get it.)

Yesterday, I finished McCarthy for President, which was actually pretty god, and started Hollywood Animal, which is (as I predicted) incredible and hilarious, not to mention incredibly hilarious. I love Joe Eszterhas' work, and if you get the chance to read this or American Rhapsody, you simply must.

I like this whole barzam being over thing.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares