Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, July 28, 2005

thank heaven

this is over today. 'Cause I can't take any more.

I feel, weirdly, worse than I have the other two days; maybe 'cause I like the essays least of all and before I could always say, "Oh, well, you get through this, you have the MBE or the MPT or whatever." Now, it's a -- I get through this and...that's it. I leave it all on the field.

I hope it's enough. I think it might be.

BTW, does anyone find it surprising that shuttles that were designed in 1980 aren't great for 2005 flight? Just a question.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares