Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005

5:24 AM

Someone once asked the great Notre Dame coach Lou Holtz if he had any trouble getting to sleep the night before playing the University of Michigan.

"Nah," he said. "I sleep like a baby. I wake up every two hours and cry."

Well, while I didn't cry, I did seem to wake up every two hours last night. Weird dreams, just needing to stretch my legs, you name it, for whatever reason, I'd be awake. I'm not too bothered by this, though; I got to sleep quickly and got about as much sleep as I'd usually get at home.

I have to admit, though, that I'm a little P.O'd that, when I don't have the hound from hell to wake me up, I'm STILL up at 5 AM. Oh, well, always tomorrow.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares