Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm Officially

done studying.

I just did some light review of CMR, and I mean, leafing through and going, "hmm. Mm-hmmm." No notes, no nothing.

The great thing -- I know much of this stuff.

I don't know it all. *laughs* I don't know nearly enough to feel confident and walk in there with a spring in my step.

But I think I might, might know enough to pass.

Anywho, I'm going to go eat dinner, at least check out the pool in this place, maybe take a bath, and then tuck in to watch some TV.

(And for those of you worried about me getting sleep, "tuck in to watch TV" will probably mean "zonk out 15-30 minutes after my head hits pillow..." I'm beat.)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares