Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, July 22, 2005

Note To Self

Dear Michael:

Congratulations. You continue to feel like you are getting more and more of this thing under your grasp. Keep working, and you may only have to endure this hell once.

However, you may wish to get your habit of occasionally looking up from your essay or problems and shouting, "I CAN'T TAKE THIS [BLEEPING] [BLEEP] ANYMORE!" or "THIS IS [BLEEPING] RIDICULOUS" or "I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE!" or "I'M OUT OF MY [BLEEPING] MIND!" under control before the essay.

Somehow, I don't think your fellow bar examinees or the proctors will go for that.

Love,


Me




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares