Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday Tossup

Roberts, meh...coulda been worse. Coulda been better. Gonna get confirmed, unless there's some weird skeleton in the closet. Don't think there is.

In addition to the heavy discussion in the bar exam blogosphere today over what we will do with our blogs when the bar exam is no more, I've also noticed a few people (and, forgive me, your names do not come to mind) who are letting out a little secret -- this thing can be MURDER on your stomach.

I, personally, don't care about abs of steel, but if they sold guts of steel, I'd buy it. And that's all I have to say about that.

In a slightly related matter, my appetite has been all over the map the past few days. I wanted nothing to do with food for most of last week, especially on Friday; it didn't sound good and didn't taste good. Saturday, I was completely the opposite: I desperately wanted food and would eat anything in site. Called the Beirut (the world's greatest Lebanese restaraunt and quite possibly one of the world's best restaraunts) and ordered copious quantities of the stuff. (You know it's bad when they just put your food in a BOX.) It has created multiple meals for me.

Anyway, I've been up since six, so I'm not long for being awake. So, tomorrow I get to get up and start the process over again...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares