Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, July 15, 2005

Why I'm Mad About Harry

Despite the fact I've not read a Harry Potter book yet (although I've been told I should, and maybe I'll start interspersing them into my Mount TBR (to be read.))

It's pictures like this that make me like Harry:


Will you look at that? Youngsters, screaming like my mom did at a Beatles concert.

Is it for a movie star? No.

Eminem? Nope.

The Buckeyes? Nope. (In that costume, they'd be Wolverine fans, anyway.)

It's because THEY'RE EXCITED ABOUT READING A BOK.

How utterly wonderful is that? "aaaaaaahhhhh! We get to read Chapter 2 next!!!!"

Thanks, J.K.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares