Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, July 23, 2005

Strange Saturday

Eve, in her comment to my last post (I don't know that I care enough at this point to link it, page down for goodness sake), said, "You've got this whole BarZam thing DOWN!!! :)" Well, thanks, Eve, that's how I felt yesterday. I also felt like, why couldn't I have felt like this two weeks or a month ago???

In any case, I think I'm making up for it today. Doing work is NOT coming easily, and yet I know I must, so I trudge on.

Why does criminal law perplex me so? I have worked in a prosecutor's office for nine years, and I have a pretty good working understanding of it, although for the past four or five I've been doing mainly civil stuff. But the class and the learning of it just drives me nuts. I STILL don't know what mistake of law is, except something that I will make on the bar exam when I see mistake of law.

all right, this is disconnected but then again I've kept my sanity pretty well until now, so, I'm going to go try to do s'more essays. GRRRRRRRR.

Wow. I may be losing what little of it I had left. But I did check, my reservation is good for tomorrow.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares