Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, July 24, 2005

Are We There Yet?

It's Sunday.

Yesterday's malaise on studying and general inefficiency seems to have lifted somewhat. I have been outlining essays all day today, and am not completely displeased with the results. Not completely pleased, either. (I know a lot of people went over outlines today, which was part of my review; I just find I am more focused if I am doing it essay- or multichoice-question based.)

You see, the answers in our essay answer book are the sample answers chosen by the Supreme Court, which reflect "above average" answers. But, we've been taught that you want to get the answer that's in the answer book, so when you don't, you end up feeling stupid.

Anyway, I dunno. I don't feel like I'll have nothing to say on the essays, and I don't feel like there'll be big things I'll get wrong. I'm not going to hit every issue. No one does. I think I'll do pretty well on the MBE. I think I'll do OK on the MPT. The essays worry me. But I think I might make it.

It's incredibly hot. Incredibly hot. It wwasn't when I went outside earlier today, but it's gotten hotter.

The preceding paragraph is about what I'm reduced to.

I'm going to sign off now, run to the store, get something for dinner, and watch Sideways, which I rented last night but never got around to watching...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares