Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, September 22, 2005

Information Overload

So, y'know that whole drama with the Jet Blue airplane yesterday that was on national TV?

It would appear that not only were many of us here on the ground were glued to the set, but also the folks in the air, on the plane.

Was that really a good idea, you think?

I mean, with all those talking heads, can't you just imagine the reaction when they came on and said, "Oh, geez, Ted, these people don't have a chance. The plane's gonna ignite on touchdown and they're all goners. That's the best case scenario."

I'm just saying, if I'm ever on a plane that's in some jeopardy, I don't know that watching the news will be a great thing. Although I do give credit to the crew for allowing them to be that informed.

********

In other TV news, I happened to turn on the Martha Stewart "Apprentice" show last night. Now, understand, I am not generally a fan of reality TV. I mean, isn't there enough drama in life? But this show moved quickly, wasn't horribly "dramatic," and best of all, the guy I thought needed to get booted got booted. Not a bad show.

Now, would someone please direct me to "The West Wing" and its season premiere?




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares