Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, September 22, 2005

Return of the Countdown

As I recall, it was 36 days out from the bar when I started posting a countdown, which was B-such and such a day.

We are now 36 days from results. So, we are at R-36. Hence, the countdown begins today.

I know, it can be a little maddening.

36 isn't bad. What is bad is when I realized that, in two weeks, when I come back from Florida, we'll be just over three weeks away.

And yes, those of you who are smart will (or may have already) figured out the day.

You all aren't who I'm worried about knowing.

So long as you don't call me on my cel phone and beg me to tell you before I know, or am ready to tell you.

And, don't do it to be cute, either.

I assure you, I will have no sense of humor about that. None.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares