Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, October 13, 2005

Same Great Content...Less Blogger Template

Welcome to the newly-redesigned Watch Me Take The Bar, version 2.0.

Almost as exciting as the day the Today show went to a street-side studio, is it not?

OK, it's not. But, it's something different. :)

First of all, no, I didn't design the template. It's by MayStar designs.

I've been wanting to do a redesign for sometime. In fact, I found this template in August, but what with being GroceryMan, I have been too busy to play with it.

And, I can tell you I didn't just take the template and dump it in; rather, I did a few "mods" or "hacks" or whatever you call it. This was no mean feat, considering I barely know enough HTML to identify an object as a paper bag, should I ever need to talk myself out of one. For one thing, there was no ability to add comments in the original template. That took some time. Then, I had to figure out how to get it to reproduce the titles.

I have to say, I was pretty pleased I was able to figure it out. There's still a few things I want to mess with, and I'm sure as I continue to work on it, there are things I'll find that need to be changed. (In fact, I've already found one as I'm writing this entry.)

But, anyway, nobody cares what I think. How's the design? Like it? Hate it?

Comment away. (You may have to actually click on the button that says how many comments there are to add comments...I've got to fix how the time stamp on here works and what it links to.)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares