Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey! TSC Girl! Look here!

OK, I know. It's the night before your results come out. It's hellish.

At 7:20 PM the night before MY results came out, I was certainly freaking out. It'll get worse until about 9:30, at which point, I hope you will hoist a bottle of Labatt's, and then sleep for a few hours.

I don't know what time NJ's results come out, but, if your experience is anything like mine, you'll feel an eerie calm from the time you get up until the time you get your results.

Just breathe. Calmness. Coolness.

And if this post doesn't calm you down, know I'll be giving roughly the same speech to GG and Eve in 48 hours.

Hang in! :)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares