Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, January 07, 2006

Little bits

Little bits of my weekend at the third annual Battered Mothers' Custody Conference are all I can give you right now.

I can only process this a bit at a time.

I could tell you things that would make your skin crawl, your hair stand up on the back of your neck, your lunch to be disgorged.

I can tell you about women who have had the most precious thing in the world to them -- their children -- torn from them.

Here's a collection of news stories about Bridget Marks, one woman who presented today.

My favorite quote, speaking of the fathers' rights movement: "They have a lot of money. Of course, they don't pay child support." (Lundy Bancroft)

More later. Once I can process.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares