Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, July 31, 2005

Memo

MEMO

To: Laura Bush
From: Michael

Dear Laura:

As I was driving to dinner last night, I was flipping around on the radio and heard what was unmistakeably your voice, imploring me to do something to help "hungry children" because "every night in America, thousands of American children go to bed hungry."

So, good American I am, I'm just checking in to let you know I did do something to help hungry children. It was last November 2. Unfortunately, it was ineffective.

Yours very truly,


Michael




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares