Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Monday, August 01, 2005

Dispatches from the State of Bliss

As Eve-Marie says in a post called "The View From The Other Side," "It's nice over here."

Indeed it is. The thrill of waking up every morning and having to decide whether I'll read or write first -- both of my own choosing.

Making it through 130 pages of Hollywood Animal yesterday.

Actually feeling like I'm writing worth a darn. (Up to 5 pages.) And feeling like my main character doesn't sound like every other main character I've ever written.

Being as much of a social butterfly as I generally like to be. Both Saturday and Sunday night I ate out with friends.

Not feeling guilty about not studying.

Feeling decent about the bar exam.

Not having to go back to school in a few weeks.

Contemplating sustenance. Able to do so without a thicket of bar exam in the way.

This is not a bad deal.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares