|Watch Me Take The Bar|
|This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.|
Friday, September 09, 2005
Call me a one-man HR department
incredibly busy...would like to update more, but...
* yesterday worked from 9-8:15. The lady who's our head HR person had a convention Thursday-Sunday of this week. We open Monday. Fortunately, our payroll lady came from PC and is helping me.
* I am hiring carryouts. Lots of HS kids who've never had a job. I could write a book for them on how to -- and how not to -- interview.
* tonight I work until about 9:30. Tomorrow, after work, I'm going to Columbus to see Texas get beat by Ohio State. Back to work on Sunday. We open Monday.
* I will tell you more about what I'm doing Tuesday in a later entry.
* I need to get ready for work.
* I had other things to say, but I need to go.
About This Blog
WMTtB Domestic Violence Resources
Who I'm Reading
A Girl Walks Into A Bar (exam)
Eve-Marie's Legal Insanity
Lack of Scienter
Obsessive Law Student
design by maystar
powered by blogger