Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, September 09, 2005

Call me a one-man HR department

hey all.

incredibly busy...would like to update more, but...

* yesterday worked from 9-8:15. The lady who's our head HR person had a convention Thursday-Sunday of this week. We open Monday. Fortunately, our payroll lady came from PC and is helping me.

* I am hiring carryouts. Lots of HS kids who've never had a job. I could write a book for them on how to -- and how not to -- interview.

* tonight I work until about 9:30. Tomorrow, after work, I'm going to Columbus to see Texas get beat by Ohio State. Back to work on Sunday. We open Monday.

* I will tell you more about what I'm doing Tuesday in a later entry.

* I need to get ready for work.

* I had other things to say, but I need to go.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares