Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, September 23, 2005

Gas Gouging? (I know...hard to imagine)

So, last night, I stopped at the BP station at Route 25 and Eckel Junction in Perrysburg. Was beginning to tap the button for "regular" when the attendant was standing there, trying to tape a sign over it saying, "We're out of regular." She said, "Hit the button quickly, you're the last one!"

Now, they were claiming they were out. But they had enough gas to give me $33 worth.

I asked if there was a shortage. No, she said, people were panicking.

And yet they had enough gas for me. And I think one other guy also got in.

Were they really short on gas? Or did they just want people buying midgrade and premium?

Just asking.

*****

TSC Girl, thanks for warning me about the West Wing switch. I would have missed it otherwise...and the promo says that one of the plots is Donna trying to get a job with Josh. Seriously, the two of them better get together soon or my irritation level will be too high to even talk about. (Or else Janel Moloney will have to come out here and explain it, personally, to me. Which, I guess I could live with.)

The Geena Davis show appears to be on on Wednesdays...it looks like the first episode was this past Wednesday. I missed it, too.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares