Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, November 18, 2005

Breaking my rule of not blogging at work (don't worry, I'm taking a break anyway)

CA people: I feel your pain. (There are a lot of you stopping by.)

Eve is reporting she has nothing to say, which is exactly like what I was like just before the results.

GG has some pretty funny observations as the firing squad draws ever nearer. And she's checking at work. (You'll recall we know some Nervous Nellies who stage managed their discovery by going to a secure undisclosed location with Pepto Bismol in tow. Oh, wait, that was me.)

Anyway, just so y'all know, I'm thinking/praying/chanting for you. It's nowhere near what I'm sure you folks are feeling like, but I wanted to say hey. Mainly since I've been there myself, I do feel a real sense of sharing your suffering.

And don't worry, I don't have many plans, so I'll be checking in on all of y'alls blogs this evening.

As Eve said, as the moments grew nearer for my bar results to come in:

Serenity now! Serenity now!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares