Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, December 04, 2005

For those of you who want to know all the nitty-gritty about BarBri...or just wanna see them taking it on the chin...

Many thanks to Janet for sending me this article, which is entitled -- and I kid you not -- "Are Lawyers Being Overbilled for Their Test Preparation?"

And across the fruited blawgosphere, a chorus of wing-tipped, briefcase-carrying bloggers yelled out, "YOU BET YOUR BILLABLE HOURS WE ARE!!!!"

(And if anyone knows about overbilling, it's...)

Anywho, looks like the folks at BarBri are getting sued for antitrust violations. Although, I'm not sure whether it's that or there are people just upset that they're making too much money.

Hey, I can't complain. I passed, didn't I?

(It struck me today how completely awful starting bar prep two day after graduation in a hot, sticky rom with Feinberg lecturing on PMBR was. But that's neither here nor there.)

Ughhhh....bar flashbacks...*shivers*




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares