Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, December 02, 2005

Dear Google Adsense

I do not think of myself as a one-stop shop for p-a-g-e-a-n-t a-t-t-i-r-e and e-v-e-n-i-n-g g-o-w-n-s, even though you did after I made a "good luck" entry to Laura, who was competing in a p-a-g-e-a-n-t.

And I definitely am not a fan of the f-a-t-h-e-r's r-i-g-h-t-s movement, despite your advertising their sleaze on my blog.

But, when you are advertising that people can clickthrough to "M-e-e-t R-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n S-i-n-g-l-e-s."

This. Has. Got. To. Stop.

I spend a lot of my time trying to combat Republicans. The last thing I want to do is put them in the position of mating, for Pete's sake.

In addition, I think there's false advertising involved.

You are advertising "1000's of pictures of b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l R-e-p-u-b-l-i-c-a-n S-i-n-g-l-e-s."

I don't think it's POSSIBLE to come up with thousands of them.

After all, we Democrats pretty well have the market cornered on beautiful women. :)

So find another way to make me money, please.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares