Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, August 07, 2005

Laura

So, a few weeks ago, I visited my friend Laura's blog and found my name as the title, with supportive words about my luck on the bar exam. Today, it's my privilege to return the favor.

So. Laura. Miss Virginia Coed Pageant to be.

You will win.
The crown wants you.

You will be poised.
You will be talented.
You will be great.

Did I hear you may have a teammate on Saturday night? Oh, please, get a videotape...this I gotta see...

Seriously, for all the Miss Virginia Coed Pageant wannabes out here who are not named Laura and are reading this blog, I'd suggest you call up the hotel right now and see if you can get your money back on your room. 'Cause, when you see Laura coming, what with her megawatt smile, statuesque beauty, incredibe charm and undeniable intelligence,you'll be sorry you wasted your mons. Seriously, I'm just looking out for your best interest here. Stay home and wash your hair. Read a good book. Learn to play cello. Alphabetize your parents' spice racks.

SERIOUSLY. Take my word for it. Practice for next year. Mess with Pennington's Political Pageant Powers and there will be blood on the floor. Yours. You've been warned.

Laura...go kick some tiara.

Love love love!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares