Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, August 05, 2005

Watch Me Take The Bar: The Redesign

OK.

So, the Blogger template has served me well thus far. Simple, functional, no fuss, just what I needed while studying for the bar.

However, I'm ready to create something a little more interesting.

I've checked out Blogskins; I've found a few I like; nothing that really speaks to me, but a few that are options.

Any fellow bloggers who've been through redesigning their blog have any tips for me? How much of an HTML genius does one have to be to maintain it?

Thoughts, please...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares