Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Sundry stuff

I agree with Linds. It's January. It's Ohio. It's supposed to be cold.

Now, I don't particuarly enjoy the cold, but I don't like seeing the sun so much in January, either. And I still think there's nothing like watching a gorgeous snowfall from snug inside your abode. Looking out at water that's not iced over with a blue sky and green grass in January is...creepy. To the max. Makes me think of global warming. Crud.

***

BTW, Linds, I will be linking to your new blog address when I do a little maintenance on Ye Olde Template here sometime this week. (Nothing major, just some additional content for the sidebar, updating of links, et cetera.) I hate getting into my template, because even though I'm competent enough to work my way around it, there's always the fear I'm going to completely decimate it.

***

Are any of you other "West Wing" fans out there having a hard time seeing John Spencer in the opening credits, knowing that, sooner or later, Leo is going to have to go?




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares