Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, February 11, 2006

Sooooooooo incredibly grateful this isn't me

I believe we are getting to that time when they give the February bar exam.

I don't know the exact date because, well, I don't have to take it.

But to my brethren and sistren out there who do: I feel your pain.

Clearly, the hour approacheth, based upon searches that have brought people to this blog like this:

www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22barbri practice mbe%22 scaled -- ahhh, the mysteries of the scaled score.


www.google.com/search?q=%22ohio essay%22 civil procedure&hl=en&lr=&start=10&sa=N -- don't get me started


search.yahoo.com/search?p=outlines for the multistate bar subjects&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&b=21 -- AAAAAHHGHGHGGGGGHHHHHHH [hides under a table]

meanwhile, all this guy can hope for from me is my rendition of "Accidentally in Love" or "Hallelujah":
blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=lyrics to Shrek soundtrack

And, for our last entrant? You, sir, are just a pervert.

search.msn.co.uk/results.aspx?q=let me see and watch sexy lady&FORM=DNSERR






Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares