Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, March 04, 2006

Watch Me Take The Bar (ver. 2.1)

You may notice a few changes on the blog. As you can tell, it's not a redesign; just an upgrade. To wit:

  • The "About Me" section now takes you to a more descriptive post about me, which even includes a picture (for those of you wondering what I look like.) This has the added bonus of nixing the link to my podcast site that was never used...

  • I've added a link to all my posts on domestic violence-related issues, as well as some links and resources. (If you can think of any others, please feel free to let me know!)

  • I fixed the link to Lindsionary. (Yeh, I know, it's been a few months, but I just hate getting in and monkeying with the template.)

  • Changed the description. Got rid of the surplus comma that always bothered me (but not enough to get in and monkey with the template.)
Enjoy your stay!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares