Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, February 25, 2006

Memo to Professor Harris

Look, I enjoyed Crim Law and Crim Pro with you. But there was one thing you said on, I think, the last day of CrimLaw, that I have to disagree with.

You encouraged us to have all the philosophical discussions we could have on the law in law school because, when we graduated and were out in the real world, those just wouldn't happen.

I'm happy to report you were wrong.

There I was yesterday, having a philosophical discussion with a colleague about a case I'm working on and some thorny issues. These issues intrigue me and are things I've thought a lot about, and now I am living them out in practice.

And, I must say, the theoretical discussion is far more interesting when there's real life application to it.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares