Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Friday, April 21, 2006

Greetings from Heaven

Howdy, from Sarasota, Florida. It's been a degree warmer than perfect for the past two days since I've been here. I've been sitting by the pool and reading The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich. For those of you not familiar with this little volume, it's 1147 pages long. A fellow by the pool remarked yesterday he read it thirty years ago. I replied it felt like I started reading it thirty years ago. (Actually, it was only six...)

***

Just before leaving yesterday morning, I announced I will not seek reelection as Chairman of the Ottawa County Democratic Central Committee. While I am a committed Democrat, the time has come to do some other things.

Perhaps I can start by teaching spelling to our local news reporters. Here's the story that ran on my departure; please rest assured that my statement had the correct spelling of principle.

***

Also yesterday, I was "Blawg of the Day" on Inter-Alia.net . Thanks for the promo, Tom!




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares