Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Grandmother, Catholic Theologian Extraordinaire

Michael and his grandmother are having a discussion of why Michael does not consider himself a Catholic. Among these reasons are the Catholic church's organized obstruction of justice (ahEM, Cardinal Mahoney) and its refusal to talk about condoms to people in Africa who desperately need them.

Plus...

MICHAEL: And I'm not big on this whole praying to saints. I believe in a direct line.

MY GRANDMA: Well, so do I. But didn't you ever go through your mother to get something from your dad?

MICHAEL: OK, that's kind of hard to argue with...




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares