Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Sound of Tony Blair's Voice

always alerts me there's something up.

October, 2001: I was home on break, the first time I'd been back since 9/11, and walked out to my car to collect something. Turned it on, and heard Tony Blair on 101.5 the River, which I knew was out of place. Turned out we had started the attack on Afghanistan.

December, 2003: I turned on the TV here in my apartment at 9 on a Sunday morning after sleeping in, and there was Tony Blair on CNN. I went to the Drudge Report and realized we'd captured Saddam.

So, today, when I turned on the TV and heard his voice, I knew, again, something had happened.

Stiff upper lip, Londoners. You made it through the Blitzkrieg, you can make it through this.

Say a prayer for them, all.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares