Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Smorgasbord

Tomorrow, I will wake up around 6 AM in Toledo, Ohio. Less than twelve hours after waking up, I will be 1,268 miles south, in Jupiter, Florida. I'm sorry, but I still find it pretty miraculous this can be achieved.

***

It could have been achieved even faster if I could have gotten a direct flight, but then again, for $59, who can complain?

***

I got my $59 flight with Independence Air. I am also booked with Independence Air for my Christmastime trip to New York, which created some concern today when I received a message that Independence Air has stopped flying from Cleveland and to JFK airport. This was especially alarming because I am supposed to fly from Cleveland and to JFK.

Well, called them and, not to worry, they can fly me from Detroit and to LaGuardia airport. (New York has, I believe, three airports.) So, we're set!

***

Another miraculous thing. I am going to see my grandfather. Four years ago, I went to see this same grandfather in Florida because I wanted to spend some quality time with him, because all the doctors said he had two months left.

He showed them. They can't find his cancer anywhere.

***

Reading Big Trouble right now, by J. Anthony Lukas. Really good. But for some reason, I'm never on some thin little paperback when I take a plane ride.

***

In response to the question from a commenter: No, Ohio does not release their results early. Calm down. The day draws ever nearer.

***

I assume I'll have some access to the Internet, but what it will be I know not. So, I'll talk to you from the South! :)




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares