Watch Me Take The Bar
Watch Me Take The Bar
This blog, originally started as a chronicle of my taking the bar, is now a look into the mind of an attorney in solo practice in Port Clinton, Ohio.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Another Take on the Rove Leak Thing

I haven't commented much on it, but today there is some thought that Cheney might get dragged into it.

And if he is

And if he's forced to resign...

I'll be forced to admit, once again, that The Most Brilliant Political Mind I Know was right when she said, last year, that she didn't think the Rs would have Cheney serve out his term, but rather step down so that the GOP heir apparent could take over.

I'm not sure that's going to happen, but with this crew, you never can tell.

In any case, I'd like to believe it wouldn't work. I tend to think their doing it right now would be a bad idea and seen for what it is, as well as pointing out the numerous ethical failings of this administration. I'd like to believe people are smart enough to see through it.

This is much like last year, when I kept saying people were going to see through and vote for Kerry. Yeah, that happened.




Archives
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

Listed on BlogShares